Yana Helps You Build Real-Life Community
Community building takes hard work. Yana stands for You Are Not Alone. It's made by community builders for community builders. FREE for small nonprofits.
Why Use Yana?
- Simple one-stop-shop so your team won't have to learn a bunch of tools.
- Free you up to focus back on engaging your community
- Easily get and retain volunteers
- Build your own list and directly reach your community
- Easily keep them informed and connected to each other
Learn more about our features: Events | Directory & List | Forum | How's it Different | Work for You
- Simple event posting & event calendar
- Volunteering & Event Check-ins
- Reminder emails
Directory & List Building
- Import your list or build it from scratch
- Easy link to invite your group
- Build list via check-ins, RSVPs, or volunteering
- Enable people to update their own info
- Ready list for outreach or fundraising
- Empower people to answer each other's questions
- Via Web or Email, with message views that encourage posting
- Groups and subgroups, and user management and approval
- Working group or announcement-only membership levels
How's It Different?
- Unlike with Facebook, you can directly email people with contact info they choose to share
- Unlike with Google or Yahoo groups, members can see who's who, and join subgroups.
- Unlike Squarespace, WordPress blogs, or other Web hosting service, this is designed for a community.
How Does Yana Work with What We Have?
- Flexible integration with your existing Web site
- Alternatively, directly use Yana as your community site
- Your logo & customization with Upgraded Account
Interested? Let us know!