Ruth K. Westheimer
In this wise and often funny book, the nation's best-loved sex therapist boils down her life's
teaching to ten basic secrets and offers suggestions for:
1. Making Sex a Priority
2. Getting to Know Yourself
3. Understanding Your Partner
4. Exploring the Kama Ruthra
5. Kicking Boredom out of the Bedroom
6. Remembering the Romance
7. Indulging in Afterplay—It's as Important as Foreplay
8. Improving Communication
9. Preparing for the Changes That Lie Ahead
10. Improvising to Sustain a Terrific Sex Life
1) Dr. Ruth really gets it: "the truth is that too many of us allow our sexlife to be drowned under the flood of all the other activities fighting for our attention, from work and family matters to watching TV, playing video games, answering emails, chatting online..." She urges you to make sex a priority and empowers you with the right reasoning and many practical ideas.
2) This book focus on the Heart of part of your sex life. It will not get your Pxxxxx longer, but it will tell you what you should do to truly EARN her heart. Great book. A must read for any husband and wife.
3)... Heck, this book is worth its price based on #s 1, 5, and 7!!!...