Friday 12/08, 5pm - 12/31, 9pm, Stone Zoo
ZooLights is set to once again dazzle visitors of all ages this holiday season. Stroll along tree-lined paths lit by thousands of twinkling lights. New this year, guests can visit black bears, Smoky and Bubba in the festively decorated area around their exhibit. Stroll through the beautifully lit Yukon Creek and see bald eagles, Canada lynx, arctic foxes and reindeer.
Events & Activities:
- Meet one of Stone Zoo’s reindeer up close during nightly photo opportunities.*
- Have your photo taken with Jolly Old St. Nick in Santa's Castle through December 23.
- Meet Mrs. Claus on December 6, 13, 20 and 24 from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Register for Holiday Hot Chocolate with the Reindeer (see below for dates and registration details).
- Take a moonlit spin on our carousel, Jungle Fun, Safari Jeep, and Turbo Tub rides at $3.00 per ride, or purchase a combo package of four rides for $10.00. Please note: Rides are weather dependent and, except for the carousel, for children only.
- Member Monday Gift Shop Discount: Members receive an additional 10% discount on all gift shop purchases on Mondays. That's a 20% savings!
Posted by Dee T.