Monday 3/16, 9:00am - 3/18, 4:00pm, MLKing School Library
MLK Friends is excited to present the 2020 Book Fair. The online Book fair is open now at the link below, or you can copy and paste this link into your browser: https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bookfairs/cptoolkit/homepage.do?method=homepage&url=martinlutherkingjrelemsch11
The physical book fair is postponed. We hope to reschedule soon and are still gathering volunteer names to plan. Please sign up to volunteer below.
Did you know:
- Children love the book fair! They get so excited to to choose books that they can take home - its a fun event that promotes literacy.
- MLK Friends provides funding so children who might not be able to afford a book can purchase at least one. Book Fair Chair Alex Bowers prints a voucher that looks like a check, and teachers give those to children who they feel might need them.
- Wed. March 18 is parent teacher conferences, and the book fair will be open all day and all the way to 7:00pm on Wed. March 18 so parents can come by too.
- You can support your teacher by purchasing a book on their book wish list - we will post teacher wish lists at the Book Fair.
- We rely on parent volunteers to help and its FUN to volunteer! Please sign up using the link below.
Posted by Christina L.