Saturday 11/21, 2pm - 4pm, Seaport Common
At Learn To Curl, you will learn the basics of the sport, and practice with real games on SNOWPORT's iceless curling lanes.
Learn To Curl will take place Saturday's from November 14th - December 19th from 2:00pm - 4:00pm as part of SNOWPORT's Winter Wonder Walks. These lessons will occur in 30 minute increments throughout the time period. No experience is required. Warm, loose-fitting, comfortable clothing is recommended.
About North End Curling Club
The mission of the North End Curling Club is to teach, promote and encourage the sport of curling; to develop programs that lead to local, national and international competition; and to teach the sport to the greater Boston community by creating public awareness and appreciation for the sport.
Don't leave your face out in the cold. Mask up, stay safe.
We are taking many extra safety precautions around these in-person classes. Please be committed to following attendee guidelines when joining us in-person and ensure classes are comfortable and welcoming to all.
Learn to Curl In-Person Attendee Safety Protocol:
1. Facial coverings are required for all class participants. Instructors will also be using face coverings during class.
2. Advance RSVPs are required to attend in-person classes. You can RSVP easily on our Eventbrite page. To ensure we keep classes compliant with City requirements, we will not be able to accommodate walk-up class participants in this Phase of operations.
3. Attendees will need to check in at the Guest Services Gondola upon arrival. We recommend arriving at least 10 minutes before the start of class to ensure sufficient time for check in.
4. After checking in, please make your way to the curling lanes. Spot markers will mark 6 feet of distance from other participants. Please ensure to maintain this 6 foot distance throughout class and listen carefully to instructors as they ensure class is conducted in a safe, socially distanced manner.
5. Sanitization wipes will be provided to wipe the curling brooms down in between uses. You can also join class just to watch a demo and try out yourself at a later time if you would like!
6. If you are unable to make class, or feel unwell, please do not worry. Simply cancel your reservation on Eventbrite to make room for someone on the waitlist.
Posted by Dee T.